Monday, December 17, 2007

One of those days LOL

Today seems to be turning into one of those days. You know the one I mean.
I haven't slept through the night in 5 nights cause my neighbor at camp has a cold and keep coughing. I feel for her, she's feeling really rough, but I'm starting to get cranky from the lack of sleep.

A cranky Aline is worse than a bored Aline LOL Trust me on that one.
So I think I may need to go for a cat nap at lunch and make up my hours later.

In other news LOL, I'm still a guest blogger at Readingissomuchfun so come on over and post a comment or two or three. LOL You could win a book of your choice. 3 lucky commenters are being chosen.

My Sven count for the week is loing to be a little low, because I've been mostly writing on paper lately.

Gotta get back to work. Later,

Aline

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks