Thursday, December 6, 2007

13 Things I've done this week: Edition 21



Thirteen Things about Aline de Chevigny





1- Went shopping for promotional materials. Man I love going to office supply stores.
2- Printed up 3000 bookmarks, cut and laminated them.
3- Went to the post office to mail out gifts and prizes.
4- Prepared my christmas cards. (Still have more to send out, need more cards first LOL)
5- Went back to the post office to mail them.
6- Wrote over 8000 words on my Thriller sequel.
7- Paid bills.
8- Went grocery shopping.
9- Wrapped Christmas presents. (Not even close to being finished this)
10- Cooked a roast, with potatoes, carrots and green beans.
11- Watched season One of Bones. (Booth is such a hotty)
12- Slept in everyday. ( I so miss doing that while at work.)
13- Went to the bank to get money orders for RT.


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





12 comments:

Samantha_K said...

I so need to go to the grocery store! I have been putting it off all week, and it's almost to crisis point, LOL.
Happy TT!

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Really? Three THOUSAND bookmarks???

tickledpink.nicole said...

8,000 words - WOW! And a big Woohoo!

pussreboots said...

Sounds like you were busy. Happy TT! Thanks for stopping by.

Holly Smith said...

That's a lot of bookmarks! I love office supplies too. LOL
www.mamapj.com

Shesawriter said...

Man, have you been busy! Happy TT and thanks for visiting me! :-)

My Thursday Thirteen #3

damozel said...

You've been busy! Wow, I got tired just reading this list....

BN-Politics

Jeannine said...

Busy, busy! Make sure you stop and relax and remember that it's Christmas! :-)
Happy TT!

Holly said...

My blog today is all about setting goals and you can do that!

And kudos on writing substantial words.

Happy TT-13!

Smiles,

Holly
http://theabundanceplace.com

Nicholas said...

I love going round office supply stores! Looking at all that stuff that I will never need, but are so fascinating.

Tink said...

Wow, you have outdone yourself. You've been busy! Btw, I collect bookmarks... ;-)
Thanks for visiting my animated movies TT!

Anonymous said...

LeateFuem [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-mobic-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Mobic without no prescription online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-flomax-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Flomax without no prescription online[/url]