Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I've been Interviewed by Red Roses for Authors.



So I've been interviewed and I wanted to share a bit about me.

Monday, 22 October 2007
Aline de Chevigny


Tell us a little about yourself
I’m a 34 year old, old maid…no wait, 21st century right. Ahem...I’, a 34 year old independent woman. Yup sounds much better **grin**
I plan to keep writing as long as there’s someone out there who wants to read my stories…or I run out of ideas.

What do you write?

I write Romance, more specifically HEA romances in all genres and sub genres. I’m very fond of mixing genres in story. Have even gone so far as to created a Romantic Thriller LOL.

If you like Happily Ever After, then you’ll love the road travelled to get there.
That’s my modo and I’m sticking to it. hehe

Why do you write?

To see the rest of this interview please go to: Red Roses for Authors

Please fell free to comment.

Aline

No comments: