Thursday, October 11, 2007

13 Great Movie Villans: Edition 15





Ok I admit I almost forgot LOL, was too busy cooking stew, homemade bread and blueberry pie. And now for my list hehe.

1- Vincent Price in anything... it's the voice I tell you. Spooky.
2- Freddy Krueger (Nightmare on Elm Street)
3- Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th)
4- Michael Myers (Halloween)
5- Chucky (Uhmm Chucky LOL)
6- The Evil Hand in Evil Dead
7- Evil Stepmothers (Heck pick a disney movie, they were all mean)
8- Dr. Hannible Lecter (Silence of the Lamb)
9- Agent Smith (The Matrix)
10- Captain Hook (Peter Pan, hey he tried to hurt the lost boys)
11- Lex Luthor (The man keeps trying to kill Superman, is there anything more evil?"
12- Gargamel (The Smurfs) Do I even have to explain this one?
13- Cruella Deville (101 Dalmations) Ever notice how many truelly evil beings there are in Disney movies?

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

9 comments:

jenn said...

I hate Michael Myers. I can not watch the original Halloween. It scares the crap out of me!
Happy TT!

Sherry Lewis said...

I guess I probably shouldn't admit to having a little cartoon crush on Captain Hook, should I? Happy TT!

Dee Shore said...

Freddy Krueger & Gargamel are my fav on the list. You did forget Dr. Ebil from the Austin Powers movies LOL!

Joyismygoal said...

who could kill puppies !!!

Anonymous said...

This was a great list. But the best one? Gargamel! I love the Smurfs!

k said...

great list!

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Yes, Disney is FULL of evil villains. I think they do it on purpose, to teach kids that it's fun to hate -- and that you don't need to act on that hate.

Or at least I'd hope that's what they're learning...

Nicholas said...

I have never seen any of those slasher films. I can't get off on watching teenage girls being mutilated. You're right about Cruella. There was a streak of cruelty in so many Disney films.

http://agentlemansdomain.typepad.com

Tink said...

No need to explain any one of them, great list!!!
Thanks for visiting my Yeats TT last week. I've been away for the weekend, so I'm very late to return the favour!