Thursday, October 18, 2007

13 Spooky Moments: Edition 16




Thirteen Things about Aline de Chevigny


1- Midnight during a full moon, after watching a horror movie.
2- Walking through a dark alley.
3- Camping outdoors all alone witht eh wind howling through the trees.
4- SNAKES! Need I say more?
5- Feeling warm breath on the back of your neck, knowing you're alone.
6- Seeing your 1st Cabbage Patch Doll.
7- A cold chill running up your spine.
8- Walking through the cemetary at night.
9- Nights with no moon.
10- 1st time away from home.
11- Waking up in the middle of an operation.
12- Receiving you 1st book review of your very 1st book.
13- Knowing what's about to happen before it happens.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





22 comments:

Dee Shore said...

LOL I had one of those yesterday. I was scared out of my mind, but it was a GOOD review YAY! LOL!

Cinnamon Girl said...

Those are great! Cabbage patch dolls are beyond wrong!

Anonymous said...

Oooh. #11 scares the hell out of me!

Great list for this time of year!

Joyismygoal said...

Oh I agree

Unknown said...

OMG the Cabbage Patch Kid had me laughing! Great list! Happy TT!

Cassandra said...

Oh this is awesome! What a great TT this time of year!

Scariest moment, true story: When I saw my first Shadow person. Oh yeah, detached itself from a pool of black and moved across and through a window! Yikes!

I stopped breathing and thought I'd faint, but I took a step forward instead of back.

My TT is not as spooky. :) But it's at http://midnightmooncafe.blogspot.com

Kathy said...

Wow! You do have some very creepy things on that list, esp. the one about surgery! Yikes! That would be horrible!
Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

LOL @ Cabbage Patch Kid! 2 funny!
Happy T13, Aline :)

pussreboots said...

But what kind of snakes?
Happy TT and thanks for stopping by.

MsSnarkyPants said...

Don't you hate when you know something is about to happen because you have that nagging feeling whispering in your ear and you ignore it! I did that a few months ago and almost got creamed by a car that decided to change lanes with no warning! I've heeded that little voice much more closely since then.

Mechele Armstrong said...

Great list. Puts me in the mood for Halloween!

Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Ha on #12. I think every review will scare me... Happy TT!

Tempest Knight said...

My scariest was having hurricane Georges passing over us. *shudders*

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Definitely spooky things, Aline. We were camping last weekend; I hear you about waking up in the middle of the night. And snakes! Yes!

Happy TT! I'm glad to see you drop by!

Michelle Hasker said...

ok I love cabbage patch kids...but Furbies...so cute, then they dont shut up and they wake so easily...they are scary :)

Love your list

Denise Patrick said...

In college I used to ALWAYS wake up just before the fire alarm went off. Don't know why, but it was freaky. And, waiting for that first book review - oh, man, that's enough to give you the heebee-jeebies.

Great list. Happy TT!

Nicole Austin said...

Great list! I always get spooked out walking through quiet parking garages.

infinitygoods.com said...

Great spooky post. Perfect for Halloween.

Tink said...

11 gave me the creeps!
Thanks for visiting my fungi slideshow TT.

Nicholas said...

Waking up in the middle of an operation? Has that happened to you?

#6 has yet to happen to me and I somehow suspect that it never will!

Poor snakes have had a very bad press. I blame the bible.

http://agentlemansdomain.typepad.com

Aline de Chevigny said...

Ok for the record, LOL yes I have woken up int he middle of an operation and never ever want to repeat that experience.

Being tied down when they realised I was awake didn't help matters LOL

Aline

Unknown said...

Great idea. Thanks for sharing,

Ed