Monday, January 14, 2008

Writer's Block



Well I learnt that everyone is susceptible to writer's block including me. For the first time since I started this crazy path I couldn't write. No it wasn't just a block or ideas, it was Christmas and constantly having people around who needed all of your attention. It was work, after 8 months of working 12 hour shifts for 2 weeks stretched a girl gets tired and finally it was being sick. You really don't feel like writing anything when your freezing or dying of heat LOL

So after watching some of my friends go months without writing a word I was afraid I'd be in my slump forever. But last night a tiny trickle of an idea broke through and out of the blue the whole plot broke free. LMOA do you know how annoying it is to write something and not understand why your characters are acting the way they are? It can drive a person insane **grin**

So here's to one lesson I hope I don't have to repeat any time soon LOL

Aline


All rights belong to garfield.

No comments: