Thursday, January 17, 2008

13 Reasons this week is going to drag: Edition 24


Thirteen Things about Aline de Chevigny



1- I have more filling to do that is humanly possible.
2- My spreadsheets have been multiplying while I sleep.
3- I'm on my last week at work, before my 2 weeks off.
4- Our Net connection in the dorms are catch and miss.(More miss than catch LOL)
5- I'm sick of sandwiches,and I have 5 more days of them LOL
6- It's cold and getting colder (-16 today and calling for lower tomorow)
7- I have a mound of bottles to clean. ( Acetone, Rinse, Repeat LOL)
8- I have 4 Stories due and limited time to work on them LOL
9- Did I mention my mound of paperwork and filing?
10- The flights are being delayed again which means Iget bumped further behind in departure LOL
11- I have a cold and it refuses to leave
12- There's this really cool show on tv...and I'm stuck in the lab LMAO
13- Oh yeah Monday is my Birthday and I'm at work LOL

So Is it Monday yet?

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!






12 comments:

Cinnamon Girl said...

There is something in the air this week cause man is it taking FOREVER!
Happy TT =)

Unknown said...

I hope you feel better, Aline. Happy Birthday ( a little early) Here's wishing you find the time to write your stories.

Melanie said...

It is SO cold here! Hopefully the week will go quicker than you think!

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Oh, geez. And I thought I was being dumped on this week!

btw, I loved your Wordless Wednesday picture. Awesome.

Open Grove Claudia said...

Good luck with all of it and happiest pre-birthday. 2 weeks off sounds delicious. Any big plans?? Boy -16 - I have no idea how you do it.

Happy TT!

Shiloh Walker said...

Filing...spreadsheets...is it tax season... shudder, hide my eyes

pussreboots said...

Why are you stuck eating sandwiches? Happy TT and thanks for stopping by.

Amanda Young said...

You sound like me this week. I've been working on organising my stuff for tax season, buried in work, and wishing the ice would quit coming down. Man, I'll be glad when spring gets here. :)

Julia Phillips Smith said...

Sick of sandwiches and five more days of them - may they go by quickly!

The Gal Herself said...

Maybe it's because we have Monday off (your birthday is a holiday!) that the current week is crawling by slowly and not so happily … Thanks for visiting my TT.

Nicole Austin said...

I hope the time goes quickly for you. Enjoy your time off!

Happy TT!

Nicholas said...

Good luck with all that. It will go by a lot faster than you think.