Monday, November 26, 2007

It's Monday yayyyyyyyyy.....

Bet you never thought to hear those words,and normally I wouldn't ever be happy it's monday LOL
But today means I have 2 more sleeps until I go home. Wooohoooo
2 glorious weeks to do as I please.

Uhm ok I admit that it's not the most exciting thing in the world for other, but for me it means:

- updating my website and finaly officially announcing the winners of my contest. Of course they know who they are, (I'm not that mean LOL)
- Sending out the prizes to the contest.
- Announcing my new contest.
- Getting ready for RT, by making a whole bunch of new promo materials.

Speaking of Promo items, I have a question for you all.
What is your favorite type of promo's to receive?

- The release of my Christmas Story Merry Christmas to Me from Forbidden Publications.



- Finish my Christmas shopping, since I'll be at work till the 26th of december after this break.
- Finish NANO LOL all nighter here I come hehe
- Eat my own cooking....uhm hey that doesn't sound good.
- Clean my own house....uhm
- Do my own dishes....Gasp Nooooooooooooooooooooo
- Make my own bed...oK maybe I wanna stay here?

Have a good day everyone.

Aline

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have an addiction to bookmarks. :) Stickers are always nice, too.