Saturday, August 25, 2007

Meme of Four

I've been tagged for Meme of Four by Michelle Hasker!

Four jobs I’ve had or currently have in my life:
1. Environmental Technician at a Diamond Mine
2. Author of Romance LOL Evenif it takes me a few intriguing twists to get there
3. Lab Tech at a city sewage plant... Yeah I know Ewwwwwwwww
4. Phlobotomist at a hospital outpatient clinic


Four countries I’ve been to:
1. Canada
2. Cuba
3. Uhm......
4. did I mention Canada?

Four places I’d rather be right now:
1. On the Beach in a foreign country
2. sleeping...anywhere as long as i am sleeping ;) (LOL I So agree with Michelle here)
3. At a Cabin in the middle of a forest with nothing but trees around me, writting
4. In a bookstore with unlimited funds.


Four foods I like to eat:
1. Chicken wings...deep fried no sauce
2. Perogies...only the ones with cheese and potato please
3. Cherries
4. Chocolate... everything

Four personal heroes, past or present:
1. MacGyver...What? No one said it had to be a real person and he convinced me to become a chemist. Have you read some of my heroes? LOL
2. Marie Currie
3. Kurt Browning... Helll anyone who can do what he does and on skates? is amazing.
4. My dad


Four books you’ve read or are currently reading:
1. The Bodyguard by Michelle Hasker... NAsh is Mine! Hands off.
2. Harry Potter 7... You know you read it too.
3. Three of Hearts by Elena Croft...You have to love a Beaver Shifter
4. Pheonix and Ashes by Mercedes Lackey


Four words or phrases you would like to see used more often:
1. I'm Sorry.
2. You were right! ... LOL
3. Woohooooo
4. Aline is a goddess....uhm ok maybe not LOL


Four reasons for ending a friendship:
1. Lying
2. Cheating
3. Stealing
4. Betrayal


Four smells that make you feel good about the world:
1. Freshly cut grass
2. Lilacs...the smell tells me that the 40 below days are at an end and spring has arrived
3. Lemons
4. The air after a rainstorm

My Question: Four Things You'd Like to Try Before you Die but Never Have
1. Visit Scotland...Men in kilts here I come
2. Visit de Chevigny, France... Yes there is a city named after me...a chateau too :)
3. Have one of my books or series turned into a movie LOL
4. Reach Old Age...at least 100.

I'm going to tag...Elena Croft, Merris Hawk, and Sapphire LOL.

2 comments:

MsSnarkyPants said...

Ohhh! When you worked in the diamond mine did you get to take home free samples??? hehehe I'm such a fan of sparkly things! :-D

Aline de Chevigny said...

Silly woman, that is a bad thing to do. They frown on that. Oh and I'm still at the diamond mine LOL

Aline