Thursday, September 25, 2008

Updating Website

So I'm not sure how often poeple check out my website, but since starting htis job I can only update it every 2 weeks or so. But I've been adding all sorts of little tidbits to it lately.

On my In Progress Page I've been updating all the blurbs and Excerpts (Unedited Of course LOL)
On the Banner Page I've added a few new awesome banners. You should really check them out.
The Coming Soon Page has gotten a new addition. Don'tcha just love knowing when new books have been sold?
The Links page has gotten a few new links addded, with many more to come when I get home.

Planned, I have the following:
- a Glossary for my Cursed Series
- a Section for Series Only
- Printable Bookmarks
- New Free Reads.

What do youu think I should add to my site? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Aline

No comments: