Sunday, June 24, 2007

So I'm getting ready to leave for my 2 week rotation at work is draining. Especially while I'm trying to finish this latest book so I can send it out to Forbidden before I leave.

Well this damn story refuses to end LOL. It was supposed to be a nice sweet short romance. Instead it's turned into a long erotic tale of magic and intrigue LOL.

I know, I know you're not surprised. Well... **sticks out tongue** phhhhttttt.
Forbidden Island has a mind of its own and I will let it play itself out. Then I'll edit it LOL

So in other news, I finished first round of edits for The Perfect Hero. Guess that means it should be coming out soon from Red Rose Publications.

Blurb: Experiencing the worst case of writer’s block she’d ever faced, Cassandra Daniels feared she’d never finish her novel by deadline. In walked Nicolas Henry and her hopes rose. Will he be the answer to her Hero problems? Or the end of her career and hope that true love actually exists?



And let us not forget Wet and Wild: Lifemates is out July 1st.

Blurb: Benton Chaser was the black beaver of his clan. Seeing the pain and suffering his father experienced when his mother was killed. He refused to accept the laws of the clan and find his one true mate. Preferring exiles to the pain he knew was in store if he gave in and the revenge he got seducing the wives of the men who ripped his family apart.

Until he met a feisty Widow name River Maples, who gave the wild animal on her property sanctuary and greeted all men with the barrel of her shot gun. He’d tried everything he could think of to approach her and could only succeed in his were-beaver form. Yet he can’t deny the pull he feels towards her, could she be the one thing he’d been running away from for the past hundred years?



Aline

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ducking while she says, Tag you're it! Visit my BLOG for details *wink
http://adellelaudan.blogspot.com